The team from Orlová, together with its captain David Moravec, will have a beer with their fans (Translation)
1 December 2010
Orlová, November 30th, 2010 - When fans of the second league team and players meet for a beer, all things about the hockey team from Orlová can be discussed with players. On Thursday, November 2nd at 7 p.m., the complete HC PLUS OIL Orlová, together with Olympic winner David Moravec, will arrive at cellar Centrum. During the hockey event, the players will pour Radegast beer and try to serve it to their fans.
"The meeting of players together with their fans, which we organise as part of the Radegast Supports Moravian Hockey concept, has a great atmosphere. The fans find out a lot of interesting information which they wouldn't usually be able to get," said the Brand Manager of Radegast Pavel Kmínek, speaking about the main advantage of this meeting.
Each fan meeting with players will receive a special card with a picture of the team together with a rundown of their biggest successes. They can ask the players to sign them directly at the cellar. Fans can also win prizes from the hockey club HC PLUS OIL Orlová and from Radegast in various competitions. Fans can also compete for a place at the players' table.
"Our fans are some of the best of the second league and we all look forward to meeting them. The event with Radegast should be a great experience and that's why I would like to invite all our fans," defenseman Miroslav Javín asked of all fans.
Notes to editors:
• The Radegast brewery, one of the most modern breweries in Czech Republic, has been brewing beer since 1970.
• Since 1999, Radegast brewery is part of the largest beer conglomerate in Czech Republic, belonging to Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s.
• Yearly, it produces more than 2.2 million hectolitres of beer with the help of approximately 270 employees.
• It produces beer called "classic Czech lager" and it also produces high-quality malt in its own malt house.
• In 2008, the brewery brewed its ten billionth beer.
• Radegast brewery is part of Plzeňský Prazdroj, which with its total sale of 10.5 million hectolitres of beer in 2009 and with exports into more than 50 countries around the world, is among the leading beer producers in Central Europe. Plzeňský Prazdroj is also the largest exporter of Czech beer.
• Plzeňský Prazdroj employs approximately 2,400 employees in the Plzeň, Radegast (Nošovice) and Velké Popovice in breweries and in 13 distribution centres around Czech Republic.
• Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s. is a member of global SABMiller PLC group, one of the biggest beer companies in the world, with activities and distribution in more than 60 countries on six continents.
Public Relations Officer
Ph. no: 724 617 219
This SABMiller subsidiary news release has been translated from its local market language to English language for publication on www.sabmiller.com. We have attempted to provide an accurate translation of the original material but due to the difficulties of translation slight differences may exist. Note: This news release was first published in its local market on 30/11/2010.