Download Acrobat Reader to view PDFs
To read PDF files you would need Acrobat Reader:
1. If you do not have access to Acrobat Reader, click on the
Get Acrobat Reader icon above.
2. This will take you to the Acrobat website from where you
can download Acrobat Reader 5.0.
3. Complete all items on the form and select your correct
"platform" e.g. Windows XP
4. Click "download" and save the file to your desktop
5. After download complete * click Acrobat Reader file to
install on your machine
6. You can now open and print all Acrobat files
* Please note that the latest version of this program is approximately
15MB, accordingly the download time may be substantial, depending
on your connection speed