- Significant businesses with production operations
- Selling operations and major export markets
Strategic focus areas
- Drive growth in beer and soft drinks through full brand portfolios, wider price ranges and expansion into adjacent categories
- Step up investment behind our mainstream brands and differentiated premium portfolio
- Increase share of alcohol through accessible brand and package offerings
- Further develop sales and distribution to enhance our outlet presence and extend our geographic coverage
- Mitigate high imported input costs through innovation and local supply chains
* Previously presented indicative CAGR ranges: valid as of October 2012.
These CAGR indications represented management's view as of October 2012 and are included here for investors' reference. SABMiller does not update these value driver indicators outside the normal course of our quarterly divisional seminar series, and their inclusion herein does not comprise a reiteration thereof.
Annual Report 2013
Our Annual Report reviewing performance to 31 March 2013.
Investor relations contact
Senior Manager, Beer industry regional focus: Africa and South Africa
Tel: +44 20 7659 0955
Mob: +44 75 5335 4051
Fax: +44 20 7659 0135