Each Victory in Play-offs Equals 100 Radegast Beers (Translation)
27 March 2012
Havířov, March 26, 2012 - Havířov hockey fans are on their feet. Azet is entering the play-offs to move up to the Premiere League. During tough fights, the hockey players will be encouraged not only by troops of their fine fans, but also by the vision of a promised beer reward. The hockey players will get 100 Radegast beers for each play-off victory. And that is regardless of grabbing the victory during regular time, overtime or shootouts. Havířov players will play eight matches. They can win up to 800 beers and celebrate their advance in style together with their fans.
As promised by Martin Potočný, the team's general manager and player, the team will try to get as many beers as possible. "We have eight hard matches ahead of us, but we will put up a real fight to move up. The beer is a pleasant bonus, which we will gladly share with our fans after the play-offs are over." He added that Radegast has already rewarded the team this season. "We have received a cup filled with beer for our victory in the Second League. It was our only trophy, since there is no official trophy for the Second League champions."
Havířov players will face four rivals during their fight to advance to the Premiere League: Klášterec nad Ohří, Most, Beroun and Hodonín. Two teams are going to move up.
Notes for editors:
- Radegast brewery, one of the most modern beer breweries in the Czech Republic, has been producing beer since 1970.
- Radegast brewery has been a member of the biggest Czech beer brewing group, Plzeňský Prazdroj, Inc. since 1999
- With total sales of nearly 10 million hectolitres during the calendar year of 2011 (including licensed production abroad) and with exports to more than 50 countries worldwide, Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is the preeminent beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is a member of SABMiller plc. Pilsner Urquell is the international flagship brand of the SABMiller brand portfolio.
- SABMiller plc. is one of the world's biggest beer brewing companies, with beer brewing activities or distribution in more than 60 countries across six continents. SABMiller portfolio includes important international brands such as Grolsch, Miller Genuine Draft, Peroni Nastro Azzurro and Pilsner Urquell, as well as almost 200 successful regional and national brands.
Phone: +420 724 617 219
This SABMiller subsidiary news release has been translated from its local market language to English language for publication on www.sabmiller.com. We have attempted to provide an accurate translation of the original material but due to the difficulties of translation slight differences may exist.
Note, the news release was first published in its local market on [26/03/2012].