The Beavers will go for a beer with their fans (Translation)
7 December 2010
Valašské Meziříčí, December 6th, 2010 - Fans of the Val. Meziříčí can talk to the players about the season, about how the team feels, and they can also reminisce about last year's events. On Thursday, December 9th, at 7 pm, the most productive forward, Jan Matějný, defence man Přemysl Vašut and goaltender Michal Krumpochse will go with their fans to Na Vyhlídce restaurant for a great chilled Radegast.
"The meeting of players together with their fans, which we organise as part of the Radegast Supports Moravian Hockey concept, has a great atmosphere. The fans find out a lot of interesting information that they wouldn't usually be able to get," says Radegast brand manager Pavel Kmínek, introducing the main advantage of this meeting.
Each fan who comes to the meeting with players will receive a special card with a picture of the team together with a rundown of their biggest successes. They can ask the players to sign them directly at the cellar. Fans can also win prizes from the Radegast collection in various competitions. The fans can also compete for a place at the players' table, and they can compete at www.radegast.cz/hokej.
The Beavers' fans can look forward to meeting the most productive player, Jan Matějný, one of the best defence men of the team, Přemysl Vašut, and goal tender Michal Krumpochse. "We are really looking forward to meeting our fans. Their support is very important to us. The event with Radegast should be a great experience and that's why I would like to invite all our fans," Jan Matějný asked of all fans.
Notes to editors:
- The Radegast brewery, one of the most modern breweries in the Czech Republic, has been brewing beer since 1970.
- Since 1999, Radegast brewery has been part of the largest beer conglomerate in the Czech Republic, belonging to Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s.
- Yearly, it produces more than 2.2 million hectolitres of beer, with the help of approximately 270 employees.
- It produces beer called "classic Czech lager" and it also produces high-quality malt in its own malt house.
- In 2008, the brewery brewed its ten billionth beer.
- Radegast brewery is part of Plzeňský Prazdroj, which with its total sales of 10.5 million hectolitres of beer in 2009 and with exports into more than 50 countries around the world, is among the leading beer producers in Central Europe. Plzeňský Prazdroj is also the largest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj employs approximately 2,400 employees in Plzeň, Radegast (Nošovice) and Velké Popovice in breweries and in 13 distribution centres around the Czech Republic.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj, a. s. is a member of global SABMiller PLC group, one of the biggest beer companies in the world, with activities and distribution in more than 60 countries on six continents.
Public Relations Officer
Ph. no: 724 617 219
This SABMiller subsidiary news release has been translated from its local market language to English language for publication on www.sabmiller.com. We have attempted to provide an accurate translation of the original material but due to the difficulties of translation slight differences may exist. Note: This news release was first published in its local market on 06/12/2010.