Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Open to UK, residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Miller Brands (UK) Limited and SABMiller plc and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- The prize is 1 x case of 24 x 330ml bottles of Snow 'Draft' beer to be delivered to a UK address within seven days of the winner being notified. No cash alternative.
- To submit your entry participants must suggest comparisons – using (words) or visuals to demonstrate the size (in volume) of Snow beer (100 million hectolitres) and post the content on the SABMiller Facebook page.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible, photocopied or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 17:00h BST on Friday 1st June.
- The winner will be the 1 x entry that is considered by the judges to be the most creative and inventive articulation of the challenge.
- The judges' decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email or post within 3 days of the closing date. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any information you provide is to SABMiller plc and not to Facebook and will only be used for the administration of the promotion. All entrants agree to release Facebook from any liability arising from this promotion.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- The name of the winner will be available on Facebook between 12:00 (midday) on Monday 11th June and 17:00 on Friday 15th June.
- Entries will become the property of the Promoter (including all intellectual property rights in the entry) and will not be returned.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: SABMiller plc, SABMiller House, Church Street West, Woking GU21 6HS.