The Havířov Hockey Team Will Go For A Beer With Their Fans (Translation)
21 December 2010
Havířov, December 20, 2010 - All fans of the Havířovo hockey team can have a drink to a so-far-so-good season. All the players of the Havířovo hockey team will be at Tipsport bar at the Republiky Square for nicely-chilled Radegasts on Wednesday, December 22nd at 7 p.m. Fans will have a chance to ask players anything they want. They will also get a free card with pictures of the entire team and can also win prizes in competitions. The players will try to pour Radegast beer and serve it to their fans.
"The meeting of players and fans, which we organise as part of the Radegast Supports Moravian Hockey concept, has a great atmosphere. The fans get to find out a lot of interesting information which they wouldn't usually be able to get," said Pavel Kmínek, Radegast's brand manager, of the advantage of this meeting.
The Havířov team currently has the highest number of fan attendance in the 2nd league. That is why meeting the players will be even more attractive for the fans. "I am glad that, thanks to Radegast, we can meet fans in person. They deserve huge thanks for the great atmosphere that they create for us at our games. What happens at our games doesn't compare to anything in the 2nd league, and maybe not even in other competitions. We look forward to meeting all our fans," stated Robert Říčka, the most productive player. He praised the fans and invited them to the bar.
Players from AZ will be ready to have their pictures taken with fans and will sign special cards with photos of the entire team and will answer any question. Fans will be able to challenge the players to a game of table hockey and can win prizes from the Radegast hockey collection.
Notes to editors:
• The Radegast brewery, one of the most modern breweries in Czech Republic, has been brewing beer since 1970.
• Since 1999, Radegast brewery is part of the largest beer conglomerate in Czech Republic, belonging to Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s.
• Yearly, it produces more than 2.2 million hectoliters of beer, with the help of approximately 270 employees.
• It produces beer called "classic Czech lager" and it also produces high-quality malt in its own malt house.
• In 2008, the brewery brewed its ten billionth beer.
• Radegast brewery is part of Plzeňský Prazdroj, which had total sales of 10.5 million hectoliters of beer in 2009 and exports to more than 50 countries around the world and belongs to leading beer producers in Central Europe. Plzeňský Prazdroj is also the largest exporter of Czech beer.
• Plzeňský Prazdroj has approximately 2,400 employees in the Plzeň, Radegast (Nošovice) and Velké Popovice, working in breweries and in 13 distribution centres around Czech Republic.
• Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s. is a member of global SABMiller PLC group, one of biggest beer companies in the world, with activities and distribution in more than 60 countries on six continents.
Public Relations Officer
Phone: 724 617 219
This SABMiller subsidiary news release has been translated from its local market language to English language for publication on www.sabmiller.com. We have attempted to provide an accurate translation of the original material but due to the difficulties of translation slight differences may exist. Note: This news release was first published in its local market on 20/12/2010.