Players from Vítkovice will sign autographs for fans (Translation)
27 January 2010
Ostrava January 26, 2010 - On Wednesday at 5 pm, Juraj Štefanka, Lukáš Krenželok and Richard Stehlík will be at the Futurum mall in Ostrava signing autographs for fans. Besides receiving autographs on a special photo of the team (which lists the team's biggest achievements), hockey fans can also get a gift from the Radegast hockey collection. All it takes is to be successful in a goalie shoot out.
"Autograph signing is another event in a series of events for fans of the Ostrava club. In this season, fans have already been able to go for a beer with the players, see promotions of the team during games at home, and even partake in the ‘Become a player of the Vítkovice Steel Hockey Club' competition," says Pavel Kmínek, manager of the Radegast brand, who is organizing the event at the Futurum.
Notes to editors:
- The Radegast brewery, which is one of the most modern breweries in the Czech Republic, has been brewing beer since 1970.
- Since 1999, Radegast brewery is part of the largest beer conglomerate in the Czech Republic, belonging to Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s.
- Yearly, it produces more than 2.2 million hectoliters of beer, with the help of approximately 270 employees.
- It produces beer called "classic Czech lager" and it also produces a high quality malt in its own malt house.
- In 2008, the brewery brewed its ten billionth beer.
- With total sale of 10.7 million hectoliters in the calendar year of 2008 and with export to more than 50 countries, Plzeňský Prazdroj a.s. is the leading producer of beer in the Czech Republic and the biggest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj employs approximately 2,500 employees in the Plzeň, Radegast (Nošovice) and Velké Popovice breweries, and in 13 distribution centers around Czech Republic.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s. is a member of the global SABMiller PLC group, one of the biggest beer companies in the world, with activities and distribution in more than 60 countries on six continents.
Public relations officer
Ph.no: 724 617 219
This SABMiller subsidiary news release has been translated from its local market language to English language for publication on http://www.sabmiller.com/. We have attempted to provide an accurate translation of the original material but due to the difficulties of translation slight differences may exist.
Note, the news release was first published in its local market on [26/01/2010].