Three Sisters' benefit concert (Translation)
25 January 2013
A charitable concert of Three Sisters rock band will take place on January 27, 2013 in Akropolis Palace (Kubelíkova 27, Prague 3, Žižkov). The donations will benefit the “Three Sisters Help” fund that is part of the VIA foundation. There is already 50.000,- CZK (about 2,500.00 USD) that was given by Gambrinus brewery, the general partner of the event. The total amount collected from the ticket sales will be added to this contribution. So come to the party and help a good cause…
The mission of the “Three Sisters Help” fund is mainly to support programmes for children and youth, socially challenged people who find themselves in situations where they are dependent on the help of the others, or those who find themselves in a complicated life situation due to an accident, illness, or any other personal tragedy, and other humanitarian activities within the territory of Czech Republic.
Last year, the fund secured a one-year operation of a baby-box in Benešov hospital by awarding it 50.000,- CZK (about 2,500.00 USD). The band has decided to use the donations collected at the January concert to support sport activities for handicapped citizens represented by Civic Association SKIBECK (www.skibeck.cz). Activities of the CA SKIBECK include sport activities for physically handicapped people in selected sport disciplines. You can help by the simple purchase of a ticket.
You can buy tickets in pub chain NA STARÉ… (Kovárně, Cihelně, Sokolovně, Vozovně, Ráně, and in Železná Sparta bar), and at Ticketstream ticket sale net.
www.starakovarna.cz, www.staracihelna.cz, www.starasokolovna.cz, www.staravozovna.cz, www.stararana.cz, www.ticketstream.cz
GAMBRINUS is a general partner of the event
infotel: +420 604 674 824
You can find more info about the Gambrinus brand at www.gambrinus.cz
Brand PR manager
t.: + 420 724 617 886
t.: +420 724 617 219
Notes for editors:
- The wide portfolio of Gambrinus brand consists of Gambrinus Original 10°, Gambrinus 11° Excellent, Gambrinus Premium light lager, and Gambrinus Dry with low content of sugar.
- Since 2012, Gambrinus has added Gambrinus Crisp Lemon, and Gambrinus Lime & Elderberry products to its portfolio. These are mixed beer drinks. They are typically known for lower alcohol content and refreshing taste.
- Thanks to following the original brewing recipes typical for Czech beer, and also thanks to the use of traditional Czech beer brewing materials, Gambrinus is entitled to use the geographical quality trademark “Czech Beer.”
- The history of the Gambrinus brand goes way back to 1869. Gambrinus is beer that has won the hearts and minds of its consumers thanks to its high quality and preserving of original brewing procedures.
- Gambrinus is part of Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. portfolio. PP is a member of SABMiller plc. With its total sale of nearly 9.9 million hectolitres during the calendar year of 2011 (including licenced productions abroad) and with its export to more than 50 countries worldwide, Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is the preeminent beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of the Czech beer.
- SABMiller plc. is one of the world’s biggest beer brewing companies with beer brewing activities or distribution in more than 60 countries across six continents. SABMiller portfolio includes important international Brands such as Grolsch, Miller Genuine Draft, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, and Pilsner Urquell, as well as almost 200 successful regional and national brands.
This SABMiller subsidiary news release has been translated from its local market language to English language for publication on www.sabmiller.com. We have attempted to provide an accurate translation of the original material but due to the difficulties of translation slight differences may exist.
Note, the news release was first published in its local market on 24-01-2013.