HC Mora will challenge Premiere League finalists. Beer for fans as a reward for goals scored. (Translation)
28 July 2011
Olomouc, 7. 26. 2011 - Olomouc hockey players are facing the beginning of a preparation period before the start of the Premier League. Team Mora will challenge the champion and runner-up, teams Třinec and Vítkovice, at home, and fans have much to look forward to. In both attractive duels, Roosters may actually shoot out Radegast beer for them. The key is the number of the player scoring the goal. Fans will be able to enjoy just that many beers for each goal scored. Forward Jakub Bartoň will invite fans to enjoy these shot-out beers at Radegastovna pub on Wednesday, August 10th. Other team-mates of his will be present with him as well.
Olomouc hockey fans will have a chance to watch the two best Czech teams. On Thursday, July 28, team Mora challenges champion team Třinec, and on Tuesday, August 2, the other finalist, hockey team Vítkovice, is coming to visit the Haná region.
The hockey fest will have the taste of good, bitter beer, since for each goal scored the fans will receive Radegast beer, the number of beers being determined by the number displayed on the scoring player's jersey. "In the dressing room, I have overheard the idea that the forwards should wear jerseys displaying the number 80 and higher. But then the fans wouldn't recognise us, so we have dismissed it," said smiling Jakub Bartoň, who participated in the final's series Třinec versus Vítkovice in person as a member of the Ostrava Vítkovice team.
The number of shot-out beers will be added up after both matches, and the fans will have a chance to enjoy the beer together with the players. Jakub Bartoň and his team-mates will definitely come to enjoy the beer before the season starts. "It is going to be great chatting with fans about the upcoming season. Thanks to Radegast brewery, we see each other several times during the season, and it is always very, very pleasant," said the Olomouc team's forward as a part of his invitation for HC Mora fans.
Radegast brewery will be partners with the Olomouc club for the 2011/2012 season again, and as usual, it is preparing a number of attractive events. "The fans will have a chance to buy their tickets for the season at the first game with Třinec. The first hundred buyers will receive free Radegast beer. For this season, we are planning meetings with players, our hockey promo team will come to selected games, and there will be other surprises as well," described Marek Málek, manager of Radegast beer brand.
Notes for editors:
- Radegast, one of the most modern beer breweries in the Czech Republic, has produced beer since 1970.
- Radegast has been a member of the biggest Czech beer brewing group, Plzeňský Prazdroj, Inc., since 1999.
- It produces more than 2 million hectolitres of beer a year and employs about 250 employees.
- The brewery produces classic Czech lager beer, and it is also a maker of high-quality malt, which is produced in an on-site malt house.
- In 2008, the brewery produced its ten billionth beer.
- With total sales of nearly 10 million hectolitres during the calendar year of 2010 (including licensed production abroad) and with exports to more than 50 countries worldwide, Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is the most prominent beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is a member of SABMiller plc. group. Pilsner Urquell is the international flagship brand of the SABMiller brand portfolio.
- SABMiller plc. is one of the world's biggest beer brewing companies, with beer brewing activities or distribution in more than 60 countries across six continents. SABMiller's brand group includes such important brands as Pilsner Urquell, Miller Genuine Draft, Grolsch, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, and many other successful regional brands.
Phone.: 00420 724 617 219
This SABMiller subsidiary news release has been translated from its local market language to English language for publication on http://sabmiller.com. We have attempted to provide an accurate translation of the original material but due to the difficulties of translation slight differences may exist.
Note, the news release was first published in its local market on [26/07/2011].